Random Scribbles, Musings and various works of Art from a creative artist.
Oh wow that was quick Pippa. Terrific work, Annette x
I love it!! You're doing a series that you'll show all together later, yes?
These will all look fabulous together as a series.
Cute birdie!! ^.^
Beautiful work! Love the design of the bird and all the creativity within it! Such detail...amazing!
I agree with Carolyn - I can't wait to see all your finished work as a group. This little one is sooo cute - Love the details and the heart base. Your spirit shines through your work and it is a pleasure to see, xo
Wow I love all the detail in this little birdie!
Love this! Such nice line work.Hearts and birds go together perfectly! :) Nan
just adorable...i love your little birds...xxx
Nice summery bird - love that he's filled with tangled doodles!
Gorgeous whimisical bird, I love this series you are doing.
Gorgeous!!!! I love the bird and all the doodles... he really is sweet.
What a sweet lil yellow birdy! Fab little details :)
Love your little birdy.. just adorable..I have to check out your other colors too..to see this series..
Such a happy piece. I really like it.
What a gorgeous bird piece....lovely!
Another sweet piece! I adore your lil birdie!
Such a cute birdie. I love your hearts every week!
Such a sweet bird...I love all the details you put inside her!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Oh wow that was quick Pippa. Terrific work, Annette x
I love it!! You're doing a series that you'll show all together later, yes?
These will all look fabulous together as a series.
Cute birdie!! ^.^
Beautiful work! Love the design of the bird and all the creativity within it! Such detail...amazing!
I agree with Carolyn - I can't wait to see all your finished work as a group. This little one is sooo cute - Love the details and the heart base. Your spirit shines through your work and it is a pleasure to see, xo
Wow I love all the detail in this little birdie!
Love this! Such nice line work.Hearts and birds go together perfectly! :) Nan
just adorable...i love your little birds...xxx
Nice summery bird - love that he's filled with tangled doodles!
Gorgeous whimisical bird, I love this series you are doing.
Gorgeous!!!! I love the bird and all the doodles... he really is sweet.
What a sweet lil yellow birdy! Fab little details :)
Love your little birdy.. just adorable..I have to check out your other colors too..to see this series..
Such a happy piece. I really like it.
What a gorgeous bird piece....lovely!
Another sweet piece! I adore your lil birdie!
Such a cute birdie. I love your hearts every week!
Such a sweet bird...I love all the details you put inside her!
Post a Comment