Random Scribbles, Musings and various works of Art from a creative artist.
WIsh I'd known you were buying some. I'd have joined forces with you
It was only $4 for the whole lot incl p&p
Ooooh - fun stuff!!
Glad it arrived safely (and speedy, too, my posts to Canada have still no arrived there... ) And I love tucking little goodies in the packages... i have enough stash to bury a third world country... makes e happy to share) <3
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WIsh I'd known you were buying some. I'd have joined forces with you
It was only $4 for the whole lot incl p&p
Ooooh - fun stuff!!
Glad it arrived safely (and speedy, too, my posts to Canada have still no arrived there... )
And I love tucking little goodies in the packages... i have enough stash to bury a third world country... makes e happy to share)
<3
Post a Comment